Candidates who registered in MGU CAP are only adviced to apply online for the management and community quota in the college website (Link and Instructions given below ).
For any technical difficulties during online admission please mail to [email protected]
APPLICATION PROCEDURE ( FOR MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNITY ONLY)
- Read the Prospectus and Notification regarding the UG & PG Admissions in the link provided before filling the application form.
- Students are instructed to go through the dates and timelines prescribed in the admission brochures to know the specific dates allotted for the admission process (quota wise/course wise) and are informed to follow the guidelines prescribed herein below.
- Application procedure consists of two parts:
- Part -1 Registration of Candidate (Personal Details and payment of application fee)
- Part – 2 Submission of Application (Entering Academic Details)
- Part -1 Registration of Candidate (Personal Details)
- Register online through www.stpauls.ac.in and fill in the applicant’s personal details.
- Make a note of the username (email id) and password which will be generated on successful registration of the form. The password should NOT be revealed to others who may misuse it. St. Paul’s College will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
- Online registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Payment through Challan: Take a print of the Challan and remit the fees in one of the nearest CSB/Federal.
- Payment through other modes: Get the College account number from the challan form provided and remit the fees through any of the banks to the specified Account Number.
- Payment Gateway: Pay through Debit/Credit or UPI methods.
- Once the registration is complete, the candidate can login to complete the application procedure. All fields have to be filled to complete the application.
- The courses selected must be at par with the eligibility criteria. If a candidate has opted for a course for which he/she is not eligible, he/she will not be considered for admissions, even if his/her name is reflected in the provisional ranklist.
- After submitting the application, further modification of data is not possible. Hence, double check that all entries are made correctly before pressing final submission button.
- The application submission will be successfully completed only when you get confirmation page from Online Admission Portal. After completing the submission, you may take the printout of the Application form for further proceedings.
- For any technical issues related to the online application, kindly mail to [email protected]
- No individual memo card will be sent to the candidates regarding the rank / chances.
- The provisional rank list regarding the community quota admission will be published through Mahatma Gandhi University CAP website.
- The schedule of admissions are strictly based on the University schedule.
- Ragging is punishable crime. Involving in ragging will attract punishment including dismissal from the institution and also registering police case. If the applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he has indulged in ragging, admission may be refused or he shall be expelled from the educational institution.
- Mobile phone is banned in the college campus as per G.O.No.318/10/H/Edn. dt 16/02/10
- Uniform (dress code) is strictly assigned for all students on three days of the week.
- N.C.C or N.S.S. certificate holders (NCC certificates signed by Director of NCC, NSS certificate signed by Vice Chancellor or Pro-Vice Chancellor are eligible for 15 Marks for Degree and 5 Marks for P. G. Classes. Bonus 15 Marks will be awarded to the children of Ex-Servicemen for Degree Classes.
- Seats will be reserved for Candidates with outstanding records in sports, games and arts. One seat in each degree course and one seat for every 20 seats in PG course will be reserved from general merit quota for candidates with outstanding records in sports and games.
- One seat each in degree course and one seat in PG course taken together are reserved from general merit quota for students outstanding in Arts & Cultural activities or merit basis.
- Eligibility:-Representation in District level/State level/ National level in sports, gamesand arts
1% (one percent of the seats in degree course shall be reserved for each of the three sections of the physically handicapped (Blind, deaf and orthopedically handicapped) with provision for interchange of Seats if candidates are not available in a particular category in any year. There will be no reservation of seats for the blind for science courses.
- Students who are eligible for fee concessions (SC/ST/OBC/OEC/SEBC) should apply for the same at e-grants portal of the government
RULES OF ADMISSION
- At the time of interview, the applicant should be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
- The applicant should produce at the time of interview, all the certificates mentioned below and three stamp size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Mark list/Degree Certificate.
- Income certificate in the case of student belonging to other Backward Community.
- Community certificate in the case of Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Eligible Communities and other Backward Communities.
- Migration certificate of students who have passed from any other University must be produced within a month, after enrolment
- Politics is strictly banned in the campus.
- After interview if, admission is secured, the applicant could get himself enrolled forthwith on payment of fees prescribed for admission.
- All the students admitted should abide by the rules of General Disciplines of the college.
- Backward community students once admitted on the strength of the community and income certificates from the Tehsildar, will not be allowed to leave the college during the first term unless all fees due for the term are paid.
- Students have to stay with their parents or guardians.
- Hostel facility is available for girls
Rank list is prepared based on the marks entered by the applicant. If any discrepancy is found, he/she will be disqualified.
Admission Date and time for MQ will be informed over the
Phone or Registered Mail ID for the Selected candidates.
Documents to be produced during admission.
- Community/Management quota application form.
- MGU CAP application form
- Degree Mark list(Consolidated)
- TC, Conduct Certificate, Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Community, Income certificates.
- Two passport size photo
- Signed letter from Parish priest (Only for Management quota, LC applicants)