PG Admission 2020 - 2021
The college administration strictly follows the admission rules and schedule as suggested by the Mahatma Gandhi University from time to time. The admission norms prescribed by the government and university are fully complied with. As per the existing norms :
For Aided Programmes 40% of the total seats are in general merit (by CAP of MG University), 20% seats are earmarked for students of Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) (by CAP of MG University), 20% seats are in community merit and 20% seats are set apart as management quota.
For Self Financing Programmes 50% of the total seats are in general merit (by CAP of MG University), 50% seats are set apart as management quota.
ST. PAUL’S COLLEGE DOES NOT COLLECT DONATIONS FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA.
ONLY LATIN CATHOLICS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA IN THE AIDED STREAM.
FOR COMMUNITY/MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSIONS CANDIDATE HAS TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH ST. PAUL’S COLLEGE ADMISSION PORTAL
UG Admission 2020 - 2021
Admission Procedure Non-CAP MG University
Admission procedure is completely online mode
Steps involved in non-cap admissions Sports/Cultural/Community/Lakshadweep Quota
- Check your allotment and confirm by clicking accept or reject button
- College verifies the document uploaded by the applicant in the MGU Portal
- If found correct College will sent you e-mail to get link for “Meeting with Principal”
- Candidate should respond within 24 hours on receipt of the e-mail from college, except the last date of admission of the prescribed quota, otherwise the seat allotted will get cancelled
- The candidate is instructed to mail his Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Mark List, Eligibility Certificate for NIOS & Other State Board and relevant Certificates to [email protected]
- Candidates should download declaration form from College Website: – stpauls.ac.in & fill and duly signed by Parent & Candidate and mail the scanned copy to [email protected].
- They are directed to make the fees payment through the link shown in the Website. If fees is remitted on time principal will confirm the admission
- If fee is not paid within 12 hours the seat will get cancelled.
- For clarifications contact 8606333355/9847716480.